Gif and QUOTE by the Web.[GA]

« Older   Newer »

1. x.Padrino.x

User deleted

tumblr_nf5tj6qBMU1sai67qo1_500

tumblr_ne47vrZxO41txd68io1_500

tumblr_ne00n3tKBk1qdp7auo1_250tumblr_ne00n3tKBk1qdp7auo2_250tumblr_ne00n3tKBk1qdp7auo4_250

tumblr_ndke9lcVAV1txd68io1_500

2. Ava G

User deleted

Great quotes, Padrino. :B): I remember some of these as standing out while watching the show:

"I believe that if I eat a tub of butter and no one sees me, the calories won't count. " :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I believe that believing we survive, is what makes us survive.". (never underestimate the power of the human spirit/will.)

"Life without you terrifies me.....I need you. And you're the only thing that I will ever need." :wub:

One of my favorites...which I saw recently :D ..."She's my person....if I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor." :blink: ^_^
    I like how the scene ends...where she says to her bf who is jealous of her relationship with her "person
    "... 'then be my person...to which the bf replies, "be MY person. ".

Good stuff.

3. Hola Pé

User deleted

ho motivo di credere che la bionda attrice che si vede nella prima GIF e nella terza, abbia avuto una parte in un episodio di The L word :D
    personaggio che non sopporto troppo.
    belle quote cmq!;)

4. x.Padrino.x

User deleted

Si? Arizona intendi? Era in L Word? :scarrrry:

5. Hola Pé

User deleted

Si ma tipo solo per un episodio e nemmeno per tutta la durata di esso!:-D
    Dovrebbe essere una delle prime puntate della 4a stagione di the L word. Bette è decano all universita di belle arti e lei (la presunta arizona) è una studentessa che frequenta il suo corso. In buona sostanza arizona ha una veloce toccata e fuga con jennifer beals in quell episodio, sempre che la persona in questione sia la stessa attrice..bisognerebbe vedere se compare il suo nome nell episodio

6. Late1

User deleted

Buonsera! Confermo che l'attrice bionda (Jessica Capshaw) ha partecipato a tre episodi di the l word: episodio 2 (Livin' la vida loca), 3 (Lassoed) e 4 (Layup) della quarta serie. Confermo che il personaggio da lei interpretato (Nadia Carella) era piuttosto sgradevole

7. x.Padrino.x

User deleted

Trovata!

jpg

8. Late1

User deleted

9. Keybook

User deleted

Quante cose sapete!!!!

Complimenti!!!

8 replies since 19/11/2014, 18:14   91 views